Friday 6 June 2014

All about me

All about me

Malo e lelei, I’m Heather and I am a Tongan girl with 4 brothers,and 3 sisters. Out of my whole family the person I mostly stick up for is my little brother because he often gets into all sorts of trouble both at home and at school. I go to Glen Innes School and I really love to swimming, but I’m not as good as James or Kuraia because they are very fast.

At school I like to play with my friends because they are nice girls,you will always want to be with them when you are alone. My favourite game is ball-rush but we don’t play it alot because we have to get on with our challenging work at school. My friends are Natalia, Jenascia, Angel, Ketura, Siunipa, Vasa, Limi, Rebecca,Trinity, Tuakana and Kuraia. They are my true friends because they do things together with me.

My favourite movie is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball  2 and my favourite song is Daddys Little Girl by Frankie J. The place I love is Niue because the water there is so fresh and clean. I really love another place called Hawaii,in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

In the future I would love to be a  successful  singer and this will only happen if I make people hear my voice. Then I will have get over my fear and start showing others how talented I am in singing. Thats all about me, I hope you liked it.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Heather I really enjoy reading your story about yourself. Now I know a lot of information about you. Did you know I have two sisters and 2 brothers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Heather I am really impressed with your all about me. Now I know alot of information about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,My name is Ebony I come from Pt England School, I really like your picture, I really like Cloudy with A chance of meat balls 2 as well, I hope you improve with your singing , Nice knowing you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather, My name is Tia I’m from Frankley school, I really like the fact that you put on what your talent is and what you think you should do to make it happen.
    I also liked the fact that you put in your favourite country’s.
    Do you like any other subjects?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Heather
    I enjoyed reading all the information about yourself. It was really interesting to know what you like to do and what your talent is. I love to sing too, I sing in my spare time or if i'm bored. What do you like to do in your spare time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Heather,
    I enjoyed reading your story about yourself because now I know a lot of things that you haven't told me before. What do you enjoy doing at home?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora Heather.
    I like you good and amazing piece of writing my favorite part in the story was when you said you like to sing at all times like me I sing everywhere what is you favorite song. But first check your third paragraph it says. I go to Glen Innes School and I really love to swimming. Thank you for your Opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your story heather because it is so cool and
    nice

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.