Friday 6 June 2014

Basic test Reflection

Screenshot 2014-05-14 at 9.46.47 AM.png

My score on basic facts was 588. I was good at writing the numbers in words, arranging numbers from biggest to smallest, addition and multiplication. I would need help with  my division, using the < = > symbols and my place value with six and seven digit numbers. Also to improve my work I  will need to ask one of my parents at home to ask me questions so I can improve. I would like to get all of the questions right  in the next assessment.

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Heather.
    Nice score Heather. You are better then me at maths because I had a work sheet with only 100 on it and I got 3 wrong. How many questions did you get wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats a pretty big score I hope your teacher was impressed you could work a bit better on your values

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.