Wednesday 26 August 2015

Haiku Poem


We have been learning how to create a HAIKU poem with three lines. The first line must have 5 syllables. The second must have 7 syllables. And the third should have 5 syllables. But the catch is this poem dose not have to rhyme. First we had to come up with a noun to write about. Then we had to come up with at least three adjectives which we will use in our HAIKU. It was very frustrating for myself because I could not come up with one for the first half an hour. But then it just came to me. Now I am relieved it is over. YAY

3 comments:

  1. Hi James
    I really like your HAIKU poem James. It was very creative and I think it was cool. Maybe next time you could try and make up a different type of poem? I think I have made I poem before, if I find it I will send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi James
    I like your HAIKU POEM and it is creative. I think you should write more about it and put it up. Your HAIKU POEM is so brilliant
    From: Sini

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.